Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Creative Space: Spring is here!

Since it's Spring now, I've started to dig up my floral prints and bright yellow and green fabrics. I've been looking through a few books to find inspiration here and there for some new designs. I'm now inspired to make some little bags with my floral prints, I haven't made little bags before, so this will be a new learning experience.

Here's some of my materials to play with!

Gorgeous Spring inspired pattens and colours.


Here's a close-up of the fabrics, aren't they beautiful? This is the reason why I have become a fabric addict!


This is one of my favourite prints right now, it's basically replicating being on a farm, it's like a story.

So I guess I'll get cracking and see what I come up with, hopefully I'll have something for the next Creative Space!

2 comments:

  1. Spring colours are so great aren't they. Definitely lift the spirits : ) Very pretty post - love the selection of threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!! I am so happy to get you as my softie swap partner! Geesh, you're a total softie-master...(-: Don't worry though, I'll make sure to make you something super-cute - at least I promise to try!

    Your blog is SO cute by the way!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete