Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Winners Are...

It's been such a hectic week! Apologies for not getting back to you all sooner, I've just been swamped down with work so much that I haven't had time to dedicate to my softies creation.

So I really enjoyed old and new friends popping over and saying "hi" in the last creative space, it's nice to meet new fellow crafters and learn something new about people, I love that! I had so many dilemmas trying to decide which new home I would give my mouses to, I don't like the fact that I might be neglecting someone who could enjoy them as much as I do. Therefore, I have decided to give the mouses to all of you who dropped by last week to say "hi"! Yes you heard it right.

So the new mouses will go to these lovely new homes:
  • Amanda I hope your 5 month old bub will enjoy Mouse 4.
  • Steph and Carlos, I love the fact that your whole family would be able to share Mouse 4! I hope your kids enjoy the latest member to your family.
  • Little Grubs, honest is the best policy and you've shown that. I hope you enjoy Mouse 1 and start to discover the wonderful world of softies!
  • Helmitarha I love a fellow beader! It would be so special to deliver Mouse 3 all the way to Finland to you, enjoy!
  • Marley, Mouse 1 is coming your way, enjoy!
  • This Photographers Life, I love Colour Me Katie too :) Mouse 1 is on it's way to you!
  • Kellie, the wonderful thing about softies is that they're so colourful that it suits boys and girls. I hope your boys will be able to love Mouse 2 as much as I do!

I am in the process of bringing the mouses to life! I will contact you all via email to get the details for delivery. They will be delivered to you all within the next two weeks! I would love to hear what name you've given them once you received them.

Little Grubs and Marley, can you please email me with your details as I am unable to contact you.

I will post pics of the lovely mouses soon on my blog, keep tuned in!

3 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest... I'll be sharing our mouse with blog land once he reaches lure open arms...

    Xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much, that is very generous of you :-) I'm looking forward to meeting my mousy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very sweet of you, to give everyone mice. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete