As much as I love to create and make, I love to give! This week I am working on a little surprise. I've been designing a new softie, I can only give you a sneak peek! Don't pull your hair out trying to figure out what it is, all will be revealed next week! AND I will be giving it away.
Stay tuned to this space to see what and how?
On the other front, I have been enjoying a few things this week, we'll actually 10 things!
1. I am overly excited that I stalked the Ticketek site to get my MUSE tickets, Dec 14th I can't wait!
2. I am so happy I discovered today that the Sri Lankan restaurant across the road to my work has the most yummiest fish buns! you must try fish buns! yumm go fish buns!
3. I feel quite guilty yet again after I indulged myself in a bunch of lovely new fabrics at the Spotlight 20% off fabrics sale, DWOH!
4. I am in love with my new "thinking" song. It's a song called 'Ten Thousand Lines' by Electric President.
5. I attended the Digital Life Expo last weekend, which is all about photography. I got to try out a Nikon 3S with a 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm lens! It was amazing! At one point I would have held about $15,000 of equipment in my hands, scary!
6. I'm sorry but I love sticky date pudding with vanilla ice-cream, it's official.
7. My mother is very interested in where all my softies have disappeared to. 'Mum, they've gone to a place where they will bring smiles to faces".
8. I love boots, is that the new trend for this season? because I see every women wearing them! I especially love my indie boot below!
9. I am more conscious of how much I have returned to my bad habit lately, bitting my nails, yuck!
10. I am currently in the city of Melbourne's annoying sibling, Sydney :)
Please go visit Kristy's for more inspiring Creative Spaces!