Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a Great Day

This photo pretty much sums up my day…AWESOME!



I spent the day photographing people, objects and Art in Melbourne.


Most of my day was spent in Flinders lane and Hosier lane.


I absolutely heart Hosier lane, it's one of the most inspiring places in the heart of this city!


One guy watches the world pass by on Flinders lane.

I love Art in all forms, I especially love Street Art, there is no better form for freedom of expression then being able to live and breathe through your Art!

Yes, goodbye Juliet, see you in another year...

Cute B-boy doing what he does best, making Art!

I leave my mark behind on Hosier lane, dancer's pose.


I witnessed a guy run a marathon on stage in his underwear on Swanston St, right smack bang in the heart of city. Anything and Everything goes in Melbourne!


To top the day off, I found the best message ever!


What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment