Friday, April 16, 2010

My Creative Space

This week has been a bit of madness, busy with work and other activities so much that I haven't had time to make all the softies I have been imagining up in my head.

However I did sneak in a few moments to make this girl. I know Easter is over, but I woke up one day with an urge to make a Wabbit :)

Meet Daphne the Rabbit, she likes to munch on carrots and celery and hop around in the field all day long!

I also discovered these beautiful gemstones that I had brought from a market during my last visit to China, up until now they've been hidden at the bottom of the cupboard. I still haven't figured out how I should use these gemstones in a jewellery design...still pondering and wondering...any ideas?

I am always thinking about what different designs I can try next. I think about it when I'm at work (whilst working of course!), while I am browsing the web, watching TV and sometimes even before I go to bed! I have a idea for a new design for kids that I am thinking about, right now it's just a thought...I'll let you know more about it when I decide how to tackle it.

P.S: I haven't forgotten about the one-eye monster, he's still waiting to be stitched and stuffed!

1 comment:

  1. Daphne the Rabbit is sooooo cute! Wonderful feature fabric on her belly and ears and such a sweet face :-)

    ReplyDelete